Company Secretarial compliance has become a time consuming task reaping no financial reward for your company. It is now a zero tolerance environment and your company simply cannot afford to adopt an attitude of non-compliance towards company law. Consequently the need to delegate this crucial duty to a specialist has never been greater.
We can reduce the burden of compliance and assist you the directors, and your company secretary, to comply with the company secretarial requirements of the Companies Acts.
Your company is legally obliged to file statutory returns with the Companies Registration Office (CRO). We can assist with preparation of the Statutory Annual Returns along with other forms that are often required as a result of changes throughout the year, for immediate filing with the Companies Registration Office.
Your company has a legal obligation to maintain statutory registers and other documentation and we can guide your company to comply with your obligations in this regard and ensure that your records are maintained, updated as required and made available to the appropriate parties for example the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE).
Our trained professionals use approved secretarial software packages to facilitate instant electronic e-filing. This maximises your time available to comply with annual deadlines.
Our Company Secretarial Services are:
- Companies Registration Office Statutory Annual Returns
- Company Statutory Books & Minutes Maintenance
- Share Registration Service – allotment, transfer, redemption.
- Changes in Company Directors/Secretary & Company address
- Company Formations
- Company Searches
- Voluntary Company Strike Off
- Company Restorations
- Business Names Registration
- Compliance Deadline Management
- Corporate Enforcement Compliance
- Boardroom facilities for Board Meetings, AGM & EGM purposes